University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

5 imported, source-linked research records. All imported publication dates.

All imported publication dates

5 matching research records

Topic: Deprescribing. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–5 of 5 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. Practical application of semaglutide: From evidence-based research to expert decisions

    May 24, 2025 · 7 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. Epithelial protective therapy in comorbid diseases. Practical Guidelines for Physicians

    April 25, 2022 · 21 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. Management of patients with digestive diseases during the COVID-19 pandemic. Clinical Practice Guidelines by the Russian scientific medical society of internal medicine (RSMSIM) and the Gastroenterological Scientific Society of Russia (2nd edition)

    May 22, 2021 · 10 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  4. Deprescribing and Optimal Selection of Proton Pump Inhibitors (Contributions of the 26th United Russian Gastroenterology Week)

    December 31, 2020 · 9 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  5. DIAGNOSIS FOR RISK FOR FALLS AND THEIR PREVENTION: DRAFT CLINICAL GUIDELINES BY THE ASSOCIATION OF RHEUMATOLOGISTS OF RUSSIA AND THE RUSSIAN OSTEOPOROSIS ASSOCIATION

    April 27, 2020 · 8 citations · Open access

    Open original record →