University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

4 imported, source-linked research records. Published in the last five years.

Published in the last five years

4 matching research records

Topic: Falls prevention. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–4 of 4 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. Short Physical Performance Battery and all-cause mortality: systematic review and meta-analysis

    August 28, 2025 · 0 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. Epidemiology of falls in St. Petersburg (based on research by the Department of Family Medicine)

    July 21, 2022 · 6 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. Multifactorial interventions to prevent falls in older adults

    November 18, 2021 · 2 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  4. Многофакторные вмешательства для предотвращения падений у людей пожилого и старческого возраста

    November 18, 2021 · 0 citations

    Open original record →