University research records
North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov
4 imported, source-linked research records. Open-access records.
Open-access records
Back to university profile →4 matching research records
Topic: Falls prevention. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.
Showing 1–4 of 4 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.
Short Physical Performance Battery and all-cause mortality: systematic review and meta-analysis
August 28, 2025 · 0 citations · Open access
Open original record →Epidemiology of falls in St. Petersburg (based on research by the Department of Family Medicine)
July 21, 2022 · 6 citations · Open access
Open original record →Multifactorial interventions to prevent falls in older adults
November 18, 2021 · 2 citations · Open access
Open original record →Falls in older and senile patients. Clinical giudelines
August 1, 2021 · 19 citations · Open access
Open original record →
