University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

3 imported, source-linked research records. All imported publication dates.

All imported publication dates

3 matching research records

Topic: Glymphatic clearance. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–3 of 3 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. On a New Paradigm of the Development of Neurodegenerative Diseases by the Example of Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease

    December 1, 2022 · 3 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. The role of infectious agents in the development of neurodegenerative diseases

    December 6, 2021 · 1 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. Caveolin-1 Regulates Perivascular Aquaporin-4 Expression After Cerebral Ischemia

    May 25, 2020 · 43 citations · Open access

    Open original record →