University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

3 imported, source-linked research records. Published in the last five years.

Published in the last five years

3 matching research records

Topic: Hearing ageing. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–3 of 3 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. Clinical Guidelines on Frailty

    February 27, 2025 · 23 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. Evaluation of the rehabilitation potential of cochlear implantation on cognitive function in elderly people

    November 18, 2023 · 0 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. Association of visual, hearing and olfactory impairments with survival and quality of life of elderly people

    August 26, 2022 · 1 citations · Open access

    Open original record →