University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

6 imported, source-linked research records. Open-access records.

Open-access records

6 matching research records

Topic: Hearing ageing. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–6 of 6 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. Clinical Guidelines on Frailty

    February 27, 2025 · 23 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. Evaluation of the rehabilitation potential of cochlear implantation on cognitive function in elderly people

    November 18, 2023 · 0 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. Association of visual, hearing and olfactory impairments with survival and quality of life of elderly people

    August 26, 2022 · 1 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  4. Audiological Research Methods in the Diagnosis of Postoperative Cognitive Dysfunction

    April 17, 2020 · 3 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  5. The defeat of the temporal bone in Paget’s disease as a cause of hearing loss in elderly and senile age

    December 15, 2018 · 4 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  6. FEATURES OF PATHOGENESIS OF SENSORINEURAL HEARING LOSS IN PATIENTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS

    April 15, 2017 · 1 citations · Open access

    Open original record →