University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

5 imported, source-linked research records. All imported publication dates.

All imported publication dates

5 matching research records

Topic: Mitochondrial-targeted therapies. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–5 of 5 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. Correction of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in the Complex Rehabilitation of COVID-19 Patients

    May 1, 2022 · 10 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. Platinum drugs and taxanes: can we overcome resistance?

    June 26, 2021 · 85 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS. JUSTIFICATION OF GEROPROTECTIVE THERAPY

    September 15, 2017 · 0 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  4. Other facets of mitochondrial antioxidant in ophthalmology

    January 1, 2016 · 0 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  5. Results of a Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Visomitin Eye Drops in Patients with Dry Eye Syndrome

    December 1, 2015 · 97 citations · Open access

    Open original record →