University research records
North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov
4 imported, source-linked research records. All imported publication dates.
All imported publication dates
Back to university profile →4 matching research records
Topic: Mobility disability. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.
Showing 1–4 of 4 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.
THE FREQUENCY OF SARCOPENIA IN OLDER AGE GROUPS: EVALUATION OF DIAGNOSTIC CRITERIA
April 27, 2020 · 5 citations · Open access
Open original record →Development of reference ranges of handgrip strength among healthy adults 65+ in Northwest Russia: a prospective population-based cohort Crystal study
December 15, 2017 · 11 citations · Open access
Open original record →FRI0765-HPR Prevalance of sarcopenia in elderly with osteoarthritis of large joints
June 1, 2017 · 0 citations · Open access
Open original record →ASSOCIATION BETWEEN ANEMIA, PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE, DEPENDENCY, AND MORTALITY IN OLDER ADULTS IN THE NORTH-WEST REGION OF RUSSIA
January 1, 2015 · 5 citations · Open access
Open original record →
