University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

4 imported, source-linked research records. Open-access records.

Open-access records

4 matching research records

Topic: Mobility disability. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–4 of 4 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. THE FREQUENCY OF SARCOPENIA IN OLDER AGE GROUPS: EVALUATION OF DIAGNOSTIC CRITERIA

    April 27, 2020 · 5 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. Development of reference ranges of handgrip strength among healthy adults 65+ in Northwest Russia: a prospective population-based cohort Crystal study

    December 15, 2017 · 11 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. FRI0765-HPR Prevalance of sarcopenia in elderly with osteoarthritis of large joints

    June 1, 2017 · 0 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  4. ASSOCIATION BETWEEN ANEMIA, PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE, DEPENDENCY, AND MORTALITY IN OLDER ADULTS IN THE NORTH-WEST REGION OF RUSSIA

    January 1, 2015 · 5 citations · Open access

    Open original record →