University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

3 imported, source-linked research records. All imported publication dates.

All imported publication dates

3 matching research records

Topic: Nuclear architecture. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–3 of 3 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. European guidelines for the management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death 2022: cardiomyopathy. What’s new?

    November 27, 2023 · 1 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. Platinum drugs and taxanes: can we overcome resistance?

    June 26, 2021 · 85 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. Human pericentromeric tandemly repeated DNA is transcribed at the end of oocyte maturation and is associated with membraneless mitochondria-associated structures

    November 12, 2020 · 19 citations · Open access

    Open original record →