University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

6 imported, source-linked research records. Open-access records.

Open-access records

6 matching research records

Topic: Ovarian ageing. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–6 of 6 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. Assessment of menstrual function in obese women after sleeve gastrectomy

    June 25, 2026 · 0 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. A role of anti-Mullerian hormone in external genital endometriosis

    May 5, 2021 · 4 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. Inhibin as a reproductive biomarker part 2. Clinical significance of inhibins in reproductive medicine

    December 17, 2019 · 2 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  4. An alternative method of surgical treatment of ovarian endometriomas from the standpoint of preservation of the ovarian reserve

    December 17, 2019 · 1 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  5. Effect on ovarian reserve using various techniques to reduce blood loss for myomectomy

    January 15, 2017 · 0 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  6. About the significance of biological factors affecting pregnancy a married couple

    November 1, 2014 · 0 citations · Open access

    Open original record →