University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

6 imported, source-linked research records. All imported publication dates.

All imported publication dates

6 matching research records

Topic: Skin ageing. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–6 of 6 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. Hyperglycemia in the focus of prevention of age-related skin changes

    September 30, 2025 · 1 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. Skin microbiome and possibilities of bacteriotherapy (on example of skin aging and atopic dermatitis)

    November 8, 2023 · 3 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. [Senile atopic dermatitis - current vision and unresolved issues.]

    January 1, 2023 · 0 citations

    Open original record →
  4. [Age-related factors in the impact of chemical peeling with retinol on the functional parameters of the skin.]

    January 1, 2019 · 1 citations

    Open original record →
  5. AGE-RELATED CHANGES IN THE LIVER

    March 15, 2017 · 4 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  6. Short peptides stimulate cell regeneration in skin during aging

    July 1, 2015 · 4 citations

    Open original record →