University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

3 imported, source-linked research records. Published in the last five years.

Published in the last five years

3 matching research records

Topic: Skin ageing. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–3 of 3 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. Hyperglycemia in the focus of prevention of age-related skin changes

    September 30, 2025 · 1 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. Skin microbiome and possibilities of bacteriotherapy (on example of skin aging and atopic dermatitis)

    November 8, 2023 · 3 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. [Senile atopic dermatitis - current vision and unresolved issues.]

    January 1, 2023 · 0 citations

    Open original record →