University research records

North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov

4 imported, source-linked research records. All imported publication dates.

All imported publication dates

4 matching research records

Topic: Somatic mosaicism. Only records linked to North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov are included. Historical ingestion is still running; these are imported records, not a count of all research worldwide.

Back to university profile →

Showing 1–4 of 4 matching records. Counts update as records arrive.

  1. Monogenic predisposition to colorectal cancer: features of carcinogenesis and translational aspects

    November 20, 2025 · 0 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  2. Hybrid revascularization of the heart and brain: which carotid endarterectomy is preferable?

    December 23, 2021 · 4 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  3. Ten-year long-term outcomes of conventional and eversion carotid endarterectomy. Multicenter study

    November 1, 2021 · 13 citations · Open access

    Open original record →
  4. Intrafamilial Phenotypic Variability of Collagen VI-Related Myopathy Due to a New Mutation in the COL6A1 Gene

    December 18, 2020 · 13 citations · Open access

    Open original record →